Paper Boat Origami is really joyful one for kids and teens to play with it in rain. This easy method will guide you to make the Origami Boats. If you want the folding boat last long time in water, try to use grease-proof paper or foil paper.
When the rainy season comes, many kids and teens will love to make a folded boats canoe that floats. Floating boats are really easy to create with the paper folding.
How to Make Folded Origami Boat that Floats:
- First take a paper that suits for your need. If you want this floats, get a foil paper. Use a rectangle paper for this.
- Fold it half as shown in this pic.
- Then, Fold the top left corner and top right corner to downwards.
- You will get an extra space at the bottom. Now, fold the both bottom area to upwards.
- Use the finger to lift up the middle area and push the side area together.
- Now you will get a square size of paper. Then fold bottom points to upwards. Do it for both sides.
- Then lift the middle area and push it.
- Now you need to pull the both sides to downwards to get the origami boat.
- That’s all. You have finished the origami boat that floats in water as well as rain too.
You can get all the guides related to the boat – here
Check out our other guides too:- How to Make Origami
This is created easily! Folding Paper Origami Boat has been successfully created. If you met any kind of problem, trouble or understanding this tutorial feel free to inform it to us. Do share your thoughts in comment section about this guide. You can also see the video in Youtube to get more ideas.
We will update many guides and tutorials for you or your kids, teens in future. Keep updated with us by subscribing newsletters, Google Plus Fan, Facebook Fan page. Now you have successfully learned how to make an Origami Boat that floats.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make a paper boat
- how to make paper boat
- how to make paper boats
- How to make an origami boat
- how to make a boat
- How to make origami boat
- how to fold a paper boat
- how to make boat with paper
- how to make a boat with paper
- how to make a paper boat for kids